To put Christian Principles into practice through programs that build a healthy spirit, mind and body for all.
1. To develop the responsibility for one’s self and others
2. To nurture self-confidence, good habits and sound moral values
3. To promote an atmosphere which increases new interests and skills without fear or failure
4. To develop in one’s life a respect for individual differences among all of God’s people and creations
5. To encourage good social skills through the experience of community living
YMCA Camp Winona is open to serve youth and adults, regardless of race, religion, gender, income, or physical ability.